PS5/XBX vs PC

Barcode

I've been a PlayStation user since the PS2 - 4 - but is the PS5 really worth it?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather get a PS5 / XBX or a PC, which is upgradable and simple to build yourself and maintainn? ( If you knew that it supports 100% crossplatform on all multuiplayer games )

there is upsides to both, but getting a pc, you will obviously have the better statistics such as frame rate, and most games are not even able to have a higher FOV like pc can.

its just so quick to update to pc because of the regulations consoles need to get from the game to update/hotfix.

but consoles are also good aswell. Its all persona based, if people want the console for easier gameplay, they can go there depending on what game it is of course , but in reality if you want better grapichs i would say pc would be the option, but you have friends that cant afford pc's getting a console couldnt hurt.

but like octolus said ? im getting one for research.

46 minutes ago, NotKeetuh said:

there is upsides to both, but getting a pc, you will obviously have the better statistics such as frame rate, and most games are not even able to have a higher FOV like pc can.

its just so quick to update to pc because of the regulations consoles need to get from the game to update/hotfix.

but consoles are also good aswell. Its all persona based, if people want the console for easier gameplay, they can go there depending on what game it is of course , but in reality if you want better grapichs i would say pc would be the option, but you have friends that cant afford pc's getting a console couldnt hurt.

but like octolus said ? im getting one for research.

wink wink

On 8/13/2020 at 10:01 AM, Barcode said:

Whether you admit it or not, PC gaming will always be more advanced and ahead of console gaming, but is getting a PS5 or an XBOX X really worth it in 2020? What do you think? Take the poll.

i agree, consoles have never been able to beat pc, since theres always xbox apps for pc anyway

1 minute ago, Myztxc said:

i agree, consoles have never been able to beat pc, since theres always xbox apps for pc anyway

That's true, but some people prefer to use console as not all people can afford to get a PC and actually enjoy it more than playing on PC

2 minutes ago, Athena said:

That's true, but some people prefer to use console as not all people can afford to get a PC and actually enjoy it more than playing on PC

in all honesty, i have a laptop and i still use it more than my xbox so idk what other people think about xbox though

Just now, Myztxc said:

in all honesty, i have a laptop and i still use it more than my xbox so idk what other people think about xbox though

I personally enjoy my Xbox much more than playing on PC, all the games I play currently aren't crossplay ?

Well I was kinda thinking more in the future about how if the Games were all cross play then which would you choose, then again, most consoles coming out right now are about 500$ which is just about the price of a PC if you were to build your own. and you can use it for multi purposes not just gaming.