Considering buying octo? Read this.

Myztxc

As a fellow client of both octosniff and octovpn, Just wanted to type a brief paragraph of why you should not only buy them, but even considering it is enough. Let me start from the support. All support staffs are active, on tickets and the discord server. They all put effort into supporting clients and putting a smile on their faces. They treat you with respect, even if you come in with a question that just requires looking around the site. Lets head over to the sniffer, let me start by saying it's AMAZING. I've had the sniffer for half a year, maybe not as much as some users but it's an amazing sniffer. 20 bucks for a decent looking sniffer which you can also see gamertags on, if you have the addon. Worried about your ip on xresolver? IF you're an octo client you get the advantage of blacklisting one user on each console per account. Blacklisting gives you the advantage to not be resolved on xresovler. We also have a storage that you can store all your ips in, you can add a note to remember who's it is, and it also provides locations in the storage too. Theres many tools in the site and the sniffer that are very useful in different ways. The installation is very simple, and our fellow admin cspg has made 2 setup videos for people having issues setting it up, one for wired and wireless. Simply installing the sniffer without any antivirus / firewall blocking the program, your sniffer is good to go, after watching the setup video majority of clients managed to set it up, and now they're pulling they're ips in peace. If you don't manage to find help from the setup video, theres always support in tickets and the via the discord server. Now that we've went over the sniffer, we can head on over to the vpn. I've also been a client of octovpn for 6 months, 4 months on the public servers, and 2 months on a private server. I found out about octovpn from cspg, i asked him about it and he said it was a great vpn and that he uses it himself too. I was convinced, and I decided to buy the public server. I've encountered only one person in those 4 months that was able to do something to the vpn, which all it did was lag me out for 5 seconds, which then the attack filtered. Theres over 25 different servers that you could choose from and connect to which are all ddos protected and set up professionally by Octolus and Zigi. I had way better performance on octovpn after switching to a private server, I myself live in california and the path is in LA. My path is faster then my home some of the time, which makes it great to use. It takes me 5 seconds to connect to my server, 5 seconds just to be protected and be able to play your game in peace. Octovpn is not only optimized for ddos protection, but it's also optimized for gaming, so you're protected and playing your game in peace. No need to worry about getting your ip pulled in the middle a game and lagging out. Overall, both products are amazing and I have no complaints, hoping this changed your minds ?

Edited by Myztxc
typo

3 minutes ago, Myztxc said:

As a fellow client of both octosniff and octovpn, Just wanted to type a brief paragraph of why you should not only buy them, but even considering it is enough. Let me start from the support. All support staffs are active, on tickets and the discord server. They all put effort into supporting clients and putting a smile on their faces. They treat you with respect, even if you come in with a question that just requires looking around the site. Lets head over to the sniffer, let me start by saying it's AMAZING. I've had the sniffer for half a year, maybe not as much as some users but it's an amazing sniffer. 20 bucks for a decent looking sniffer which you can also see gamertags on, if you have the addon. Worried about your ip on xresolver? IF you're an octo client you get the advantage of blacklisting one user on each console per account. Blacklisting gives you the advantage to not be resolved on xresovler. We also have a storage that you can store all your ips in, you can add a note to remember who's it is, and it also provides locations in the storage too. Theres many tools in the site and the sniffer that are very useful in different ways. The installation is very simple, and our fellow admin cspg has made 2 setup videos for people having issues setting it up, one for wired and wireless. Simply installing the sniffer without any antivirus / firewall blocking the program, your sniffer is good to go, after watching the setup video majority of clients managed to set it up, and now they're pulling they're ips in peace. If you don't manage to find help from the setup video, theres always support in tickets and the via the discord server. Now that we've went over the sniffer, we can head on over to the vpn. I've also been a client of octovpn for 6 months, 4 months on the public servers, and 2 months on a private server. I found out about octovpn from cspg, i asked him about it and he said it was a great vpn and that he uses it himself too. I was convinced, and I decided to buy the public server. I've encountered only one person in those 4 months that was able to do something to the vpn, which all it did was lag me out for 5 seconds, which then the attack filtered. Theres over 25 different servers that you could choose from and connect to which are all ddos protected and set up professionally by Octolus and Zigi. I had way better performance on octovpn after switching to a private server, I myself live in california and the path is in LA. My path is faster then my home some of the time, which makes it great to use. It takes me 5 seconds to connect to my server, 5 seconds just to be protected and be able to play your game in peace. Octovpn is not only optimized for ddos protection, but it's also optimized for gaming, so you're protected and playing your game in peace. No need to worry about getting your ip pulled in the middle a game and lagging out. Overall, both products are amazing and I have no complaints, hoping this changed your minds ?

Nice thread, but I'm pretty sure this section is for forum suggestions ?