What's the best way to secure C#/.NET CORE?

Octolus

In my opinion after trying several different options, i landed on DNGuard HVM.

I've used NetGuard which was a more cheaper option but not as reliable. It would cause many runtime errors & the software would run really slow.

I ended up purchasing DNGuard Enterprise for $1,299 USD and it was one of the best investments I have made to my C# programs. Ever since I used it, i have not had a single person to crack it - despite high bounties. Thanks to DNGuard's HVM Technology.

I believe it also works for .net core now.

Any free obfuscators  can easily be deobsfucated when using de4dot or other tools. Including NETGUARD (Sadly, there has been a few deobsfucators for it).

If anyone are interested in me to run their tools through it, let me know your offer ? 

Just now, Octolus said:

I've used NetGuard which was a more cheaper option but not as reliable. It would cause many runtime errors & the software would run really slow.

I ended up purchasing DNGuard Enterprise for $1,299 USD and it was one of the best investments I have made to my C# programs. Ever since I used it, i have not had a single person to crack it - despite high bounties. Thanks to DNGuard's HVM Technology.

That's great news. keep the grind going, love your products  ?

25 minutes ago, Octolus said:

Any free obfuscators  can easily be deobsfucated when using de4dot or other tools. Including NETGUARD (Sadly, there has been a few deobsfucators for it).

If anyone are interested in me to run their tools through it, let me know your offer ? 

Before OldRod was created KoiVM was a good choice, people now use modded versions of that. It's still rather easily deobfuscated but you actually need knowledge to do so instead of just a drag and drop into Oldrod, De4dot etc.. Honestly when it comes to protecting your tools using a obfuscator that uses Virtualisation is the way to go, just standard protection isn't good enough anymore  

Edited by Athena