Lagging out when spoofing

slimchicken

Question

I need help with not lagging out when spoofing. I’ve tried spoofing first then sniffing and vice versa but I still lag out. I cancel the run early and I still lag out. The only way I won’t lag out is if I start it and stop it almost simultaneously but I don’t get ip’s. This only happens on my router at my dad’s. It may be because the bandwidth is being used up by my neighborhood due to staying at home. If there is a solution that you guys could help with it would be great.

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, slimchicken said:

I need help with not lagging out when spoofing. I’ve tried spoofing first then sniffing and vice versa but I still lag out. I cancel the run early and I still lag out. The only way I won’t lag out is if I start it and stop it almost simultaneously but I don’t get ip’s. This only happens on my router at my dad’s. It may be because the bandwidth is being used up by my neighborhood due to staying at home. If there is a solution that you guys could help with it would be great.

If your sniffer freezes when you spoof, it means you have chosen the wrong arp targets. If it just lags you out, it's common for wireless clients on the sniffer, your router can't take it. If you're wireless all you have to do is just not sniff for too long. Don't sniff for longer then 5 seconds, simply stop after 5 seconds of sniffing, and keep going in that loop until you've gotten all your ips. This will decrease or completely remove the lag that you're getting from your session. If you're wired, issue will most likely be on your pc / internet and not on the sniffer.

7 hours ago, slimchicken said:

This isn't octosniff support, I recommend going into the discord or using the on site tickets

On 8/15/2020 at 12:53 PM, slimchicken said:

if you use a wired setup while sniffing you dont have to spoof and you cant lag out