Are we allowed to advertise our services?

RouterCut

• 2 weeks later...

I mean there are like 100s of websites that stress and pull ips stressing being illegal  you would thing it wouldnt be up buttttt... here we are so i mean honestly if this page was protected  right it probably  could be a future  thing or we need to set up a list of code words in order to keep thing running

On 8/29/2020 at 1:38 AM, Dirty60fps said:

I mean there are like 100s of websites that stress and pull ips stressing being illegal  you would thing it wouldnt be up buttttt... here we are so i mean honestly if this page was protected  right it probably  could be a future  thing or we need to set up a list of code words in order to keep thing running

Or just dont sell illegal services and everyones happy 🙂

8 hours ago, Daze said:

Or just dont sell illegal services and everyones happy 🙂

this page is owned by one of the OctoSniffs staff i believe so honestly its possible to over protect this website from being taken down due to the fact of what that tool dose as a website based site anyways

1 hour ago, Dirty60fps said:

this page is owned by one of the OctoSniffs staff i believe so honestly its possible to over protect this website from being taken down due to the fact of what that tool dose as a website based site anyways

Wdym "owned" by an Octosniff staff? Your reply doesn't make much sense and i need to correct you that "IP Pulling" and capturing packets isn't illegal in the slightest xD

22 hours ago, Daze said:

Wdym "owned" by an Octosniff staff? Your reply doesn't make much sense and i need to correct you that "IP Pulling" and capturing packets isn't illegal in the slightest xD

never said that ip pulling was but the security  that the sight has could be used for this web forum  in order to provide full content material 👌 for people on the darker side of the internet 🙄 , this page has octo as a sponsor clearly most members probably came from there like my self

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...