GTA Map Expansion

Barcode

GTA Map Expansion   

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the map expansion will be?

• Something just added to the map like a new area that is openly accessable
    • Something different that will need something like a bridge to cross over and no flying vehicles, kind of like a border

What are your guy's thoughts on the the new map expansion? Do you think it is a good edition or a waste of time that can be used towards the progress of GTA 6? And what map will be expanded? North Yankton is something a lot of people believe will be added, do you guys also think it will be, or maybe something like a city closer to Cali to keep that same Cali vibe? If you guys want, post your ideas below so we can have a discussion about it!

On 8/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Barcode said:

What are your guy's thoughts on the the new map expansion? Do you think it is a good edition or a waste of time that can be used towards the progress of GTA 6? And what map will be expanded? North Yankton is something a lot of people believe will be added, do you guys also think it will be, or maybe something like a city closer to Cali to keep that same Cali vibe? If you guys want, post your ideas below so we can have a discussion about it!

it better be good this map is getting old

There are tons of ideas out right now about this. I assume it is going to be way over-hyped, then when it actually comes out people will be disappointed. At most, I think that a small island, or maybe more industrial areas. Or maybe just finally finish the construction building in Las Santos.

On 8/13/2020 at 8:10 PM, Athena said:

Honestly anything new would be amazing, the current map has gotten rather boring

i honestly feel the same way

On 8/14/2020 at 8:20 AM, Mevaas said:

I have a feeling that they will only end up making an area closer to the storyline for Trevor's messed up antics. ?

oh that would be chaotic lmao

even if they do finish the next building, i hope it is like an open building we can walk around it and run up every single floor of it