Best ovh nfo or vpn (cheap to)

krypto

@krypto i would personally get octovpn since its cheap and reliable and has very good ddos protection, it has more than 40 servers to choose from, so you don't have to struggle with one server and have latency issues, just matters how far you are from the server and which type of server you connect to

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Barcode said:

@krypto i would personally get octovpn since its cheap and reliable and has very good ddos protection, it has more than 40 servers to choose from, so you don't have to struggle with one server and have latency issues, just matters how far you are from the server and which type of server you connect to

Pretty much - and it only starts from $4.99/m for access to all of them. Unless you're looking for a private server, we're soon restocking Path.

Like they said above it's very reliable and cheap for their 30+ Public Servers even their Private servers starting at $20.00/month is very nice. They make it very easy to become a reseller you dont need to configure anything Octo Admins do it all for you. It's a very good deal if you ask me.

12 hours ago, krypto said:

so guys just looking for something really really good, i was gonna buy a server on octovpn but then i was looking around just wanted to see some suggestions from you smart people!

I suggest you to make your own one using openvpn on a cheap vps. It take 2 minutes to setup a vpn

11 hours ago, Gwap said:

I suggest you to make your own one using openvpn on a cheap vps. It take 2 minutes to setup a vpn

If you know what you're doing and the provider has decent protection, sure. But just buying a OVH Cloud VPS won't exactly protect you from any attacks..

1 hour ago, Octolus said:

If you know what you're doing and the provider has decent protection, sure. But just buying a OVH Cloud VPS won't exactly protect you from any attacks..

Yes it is true, I explained briefly. Personally I have been using my servers for 2-3 years with openvpn and have never had any problems ? 

On 8/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, krypto said:

so guys just looking for something really really good, i was gonna buy a server on octovpn but then i was looking around just wanted to see some suggestions from you smart people!

Prices are good, clients are many, and performance is excellent. I've even ended up getting better speed then i do on my home on an private server, which i only paid 20$ for. Definitely recommend octovpn all the way you won't regret it. 

1 minute ago, Viper said:

yeh honestly i would recommend you just get octovpn as it provides one of the best protections compared to many other companies and even if you did setup your own protection isn't gurneeteed since you need decent iptables

ya octovpn all the way

• Like 1