What VPN Provider do you use & why?

Octolus

Figured out it would be quite interesting to see what VPN Providers people use and why they use it? There is no hate to any providers, despite I run OctoVPN - you are free to name your own or any other VPN you use.

To no suprise, i use OctoVPN ?

9 minutes ago, Dignity5736 said:

Nord because it has always worked and the dedicated vpn is very good for bypassing ip bans on games

Yeah - Their dedicated IP feature is nice, but the VPN Server itself is shared with other users. What do you do if that specific IP gets banned, do they provide you a new one or do you have multiple?

I use 3 VPN providers actually. 

When I’m sailing the sea, I use Private Internet Access mainly due to its port forwarding features when torrenting. 

When I’m gaming, I use Path private server from OctoVPN

When I’m accessing a website or a service that accepts only 1 IP address due to security reasons, then I use an Outline Server that I set up with the provider DediPath. 

Anyways, that’s what I use ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iceman said:

I use 3 VPN providers actually. 

When I’m sailing the sea, I use Private Internet Access mainly due to its port forwarding features when torrenting. 

When I’m gaming, I use Path private server from OctoVPN

When I’m accessing a website or a service that accepts only 1 IP address due to security reasons, then I use an Outline Server that I set up with the provider DediPath. 

Anyways, that’s what I use ?

Good Choices tbh

there is a difference between wanting a unhittable vpn such as octovpn's path. or even having a regular vpn to just mask your home ip so you dont get held offline.

But i use Octo ?

although having a public server from nord is wack due to all the people on them

copping a octo private server accesses you to better speeds, aswell as you can add your friends on it.

Edited by NotKeetuh
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 4:18 AM, Octolus said:

Figured out it would be quite interesting to see what VPN Providers people use and why they use it? There is no hate to any providers, despite I run OctoVPN - you are free to name your own or any other VPN you use.

To no suprise, i use OctoVPN ?

octovpn because it's fast, protected, and good for gaming

I used to have Airvpn but it was shit

then i used vyprvpn i only used that to watch other movies from another country since it has chameleon protocol matter of fact i still use it but it's also good for gaming nice ui 

I did buy octovpn 1 time it's good i would've used that but atm there is still active subscription for vypr 

Edited by V4zz