Ecstasy's Introduction

Ecstasy

Hello, I am Ecstasy.  A few things that people remember me for include Networking knowledge, Perl programming, and Xbox API manipulation.

I like to make things in Perl.  They aren't always useful, but it's a good way to pass the time.  Another thing that interests me is exploitation via code injection, I have to try literally every time I see the opportunity.  APIs, discord bots, nothing is safe from me attempting injection if I think I see an opportunity lol.

Most of my time is spent developing programs or making fun of people who act like they know about things in the IT community when they actually have little to no knowledge of what they speak of (everyone knows at least one person like this).  Not because I don't like their efforts to learn, but to push them to spend more time learning instead of talking about what little they actually know.  However, if someone has an ego just because they think they are "known", but have nothing else going on for them, I will not hesitate to take that ego away from them to the best of my ability.

I'm not an asshole, I just call BS when I believe someone is telling it.  Other than that, I think of myself as a pretty likeable person.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ecstasy said:

Hello, I am Ecstasy.  A few things that people remember me for include Networking knowledge, Perl programming, and Xbox API manipulation.

I like to make things in Perl.  They aren't always useful, but it's a good way to pass the time.  Another thing that interests me is exploitation via code injection, I have to try literally every time I see the opportunity.  APIs, discord bots, nothing is safe from me attempting injection if I think I see an opportunity lol.

Most of my time is spent developing programs or making fun of people who act like they know about things in the IT community when they actually have little to no knowledge of what they speak of (everyone knows at least one person like this).  Not because I don't like their efforts to learn, but to push them to spend more time learning instead of talking about what little they actually know.  However, if someone has an ego just because they think they are "known", but have nothing else going on for them, I will not hesitate to take that ego away from them to the best of my ability.

I'm not an asshole, I just call BS when I believe someone is telling it.  Other than that, I think of myself as a pretty likeable person.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay & become active 😛 

• Thanks 1