GTA - Vibe with prostitute glitch - PS4/XB1/PC

Mokh

Solo Glitch ! 

This glitch is new with the recent pause menu change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: you need to pick up a prostitute and take her to a secluded location.

Step 2: you pause the game immediately after purchasing a service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it, you can vibe with the prostitute for as long as you want. No sex or nothing, just two humans chilling.

Edited by Mokh
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...

lol i remember it was about 2 years after the game came out i had a prostitute with me on a mountin and i was about 8 at the time my mom walked in and said that they take your money i thought they gave me money she also at that time called them clowns so i ended up getting out and shot her then i didnt really ever go and pick one up again poor franklin hasn't gontin a bj in 5 + years

On 4/9/2021 at 8:43 AM, unfairseabass said:

lol i remember it was about 2 years after the game came out i had a prostitute with me on a mountin and i was about 8 at the time my mom walked in and said that they take your money i thought they gave me money she also at that time called them clowns so i ended up getting out and shot her then i didnt really ever go and pick one up again poor franklin hasn't gontin a bj in 5 + years

LMFAOOOOO BRUHH