Sechub app

iJvmie

• 7 months later...
On 8/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, Barcode said:

An app would be cool, however starting small and investing so much money and time into an app would be too much right now. Maybe in the future there will be plans - but even one of the biggest forums do not have a Mobile App.

Not really one of the biggest forums. I dont think I can name a forum that has a app lol.

- TheTechGame ❌

- OGU ❌

- Nulled.to ❌

- Cracked.to ❌

- HackForums.com ❌

Please correct me if I'm wrong but a app is kind a stupid for a forum page. + Why would they invest money into Sechub if they never made one for OctoSniff or OctoVPN two websites that have brought in 1000s of dollars 😕 Just my opinion though

3 hours ago, Liars said:

Not really one of the biggest forums. I dont think I can name a forum that has a app lol.

- TheTechGame ❌

- OGU ❌

- Nulled.to ❌

- Cracked.to ❌

- HackForums.com ❌

Please correct me if I'm wrong but a app is kind a stupid for a forum page. + Why would they invest money into Sechub if they never made one for OctoSniff or OctoVPN two websites that have brought in 1000s of dollars 😕 Just my opinion though

OctoSniff is a PC based puller, not possible for an app lol, OctoVPN has an app for android and soon coming out for iOS, there has been an android one for 1 year +, it just was now recoded and redesigned added newer features, if SecHub were to actually gain traffic, with many people posting constantly, an app would not hurt, those forms secondly would never get allowed on the app store nor google play store, due to them being forums for selling cracked / hacked accounts for cheap etc.

8 hours ago, Barcode said:

OctoSniff is a PC based puller, not possible for an app lol, OctoVPN has an app for android and soon coming out for iOS, there has been an android one for 1 year +, it just was now recoded and redesigned added newer features, if SecHub were to actually gain traffic, with many people posting constantly, an app would not hurt, those forms secondly would never get allowed on the app store nor google play store, due to them being forums for selling cracked / hacked accounts for cheap etc.

Your very right now that I think of it. I will now shut up 🙂