GTA - Solo Vehicle Windows Down Glitch

Mokh

Since we don’t have a windows down option this is an easy way to do it solo. ENJOY!!! :)

You are going want to have your personal vehicle out that you want your windows down on.

Go to you your yacht and go to the bridge( where the captain is) and go where you can set up the missions.

Once you get to the screen to confirm settings, hit confirm and then back all the way out till you are in free mode.

Go to your personal vehicle and the windows will be down. If it’s a two door then the driver side and passenger side windows will be down. If it’s a four door then all four will be down.

I don’t know if you can do this with other missions but this is the only way I found that will work every time.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mokh said:

Since we don’t have a windows down option this is an easy way to do it solo. ENJOY!!! :)

You are going want to have your personal vehicle out that you want your windows down on.

Go to you your yacht and go to the bridge( where the captain is) and go where you can set up the missions.

Once you get to the screen to confirm settings, hit confirm and then back all the way out till you are in free mode.

Go to your personal vehicle and the windows will be down. If it’s a two door then the driver side and passenger side windows will be down. If it’s a four door then all four will be down.

I don’t know if you can do this with other missions but this is the only way I found that will work every time.

thank you, i'll make sure to try this